- RING SIZING
- SOLDERING – From a simple chain repair to fixing a clasp, your jewelry never has to leave our store.
- LASER WELDING – Our high-tech laser welder is extremely precise. The welder allows us to work directly adjacent to precious gemstones with no fear of overheating them. And because it fuses the metal, it creates an incredibly strong bond.
- STONE TIGHTENING – Maintaining the integrity of your jewelry is important. Stone tightening keeps your gemstones secure.
- RING RETIPPING/HEAD REPLACEMENT – If your ring is showing signs of wear, we can retip the head or replace it, as needed.
- RING REFINISHING – From simple polishing to rhodium plating, we’ll have your jewelry looking like new again.
- RING SHANK REPLACEMENT – Full and half shanks can be replaced right here using the finest materials.
- PEARL RESTRINGING – You should have your pearls restrung every three to five years, depending on use. We offer pearl restringing with or without knots.
From simple battery replacements to cleanings and service on many different watch brands, we have the experts and the ability to handle any of your watch repair needs.
Your jewelry is valuable to you – you love it, treasure it. But along with the emotional value, it does have a monetary value as well. But you may have inherited jewelry or watches or received them as gifts, so you don’t know exactly what their current value is. If you want to insure your jewelry and watches, you need to know what they’re worth (and not just to you).
A jewelry and watch appraisal will answer these questions. In an appraisal, our certified gemologist will inspect your jewelry, diamonds and gemstones. Bring documentation such as sales slips, diamond or gemstone grading reports and warranties if you have them.